Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What's new?

Well, both nothing and a lot of things, actually;

Currently, it's pretty much status quo, but I suppose in some sense the status quo has changed a bit;

- I've joined Judo, which is awesome. The players there are awesome, the master is awesome, and it's a great environment overall.

- Leah's scooter got run over. With both of us on it. We're fine, but the scooter isn't.

- We're going to Japan - Fukuoka, more specifically - for the Lunar New Year. Hurray for 4-day weekends and (relatively) cheap airfare!

- I've made friends with a lot of people at Facebook - yes, for people who didn't know, I have a Facebook acct - but I'm kinda ashamed/jealous of other people's successes (and, to a limited degree since I'm admittedly petty, happy for them, of course); hopefully soon it will change from petty jealousy to an impetous for improvement. A man can dream, can he not?

- Leah, my wife, started her own blog; http://babbleuninhibited.blogspot.com/
She is, admittedly, much more consistent with the blogging, so for some up-to-date news, I'd recommend checking it out.

No comments: